Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Review : Origins VitaZing

This multi-tasking moisturizer handles the vital jobs of hydrating, energizing and protecting to maintain skin's momentum all day. Gives skin the refreshing zing of antioxidant-rich Mangosteen. And adds a healthy hit of radiance that mimics the glow you get from a week's vacation. All in 10 seconds max.  Slip it on first thing tomorrow - you'll look like you eat right, sleep tight & don't
have a worry in sight- Origins.com
I included the description from the website because I think that is actually, exactly what this product does! I put it on in the morning underneath my foundation to give my skin tone a little warm-up. I think this works brilliantly in the summer time in place of foundation or tinted moisturizer. This is what I expected Estee Lauder's Sheer Tint Release($50) to be like. It doesn't give much coverage but the way it acts as a second skin and makes you look fresh and glowey is awesome! I could see this becoming a HG item...it's that fantastic!
Partially blended in, starts off as just a regular white cream moisturizer

Blended in to a concentrated area, you can see that it leaves some good color behind
 I absolutely recommend this product, it runs for ($35) and is supposed to last you at least two months. I don't think I mentioned that it smells gorgeous as well, kind of like white tea and mango, very fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment