Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wishlist : Chanel

Summer is well on its way and I'm feeling that Soleil Tan De Chanel is going to become essential to perfecting my sun-kissed glow. This cream-gel bronzer promises to leave you with a velvety finish as well as look gorgeous on your dressing table:)




  Vitalumiere Aqua Vs. Vitalumiere...which to choose? I for one am a sucker for packaging and prefer the more posh glass bottle with pump. Although, I do see the benefit of the plastic bottle for traveling as I am going on holiday for a bit. Both promise luminous skin and longwear...what do you think?

Its hard to believe that I do not own a single Rouge Coco lipstick yet...its not that I don't want about ten of the twenty plus colors I just haven't picked one up yet. Thus, it has made its way onto my wishlist. I think the first shade I would like to have is the classic N. 5 Mademoiselle (the chameleon shade in the line) as well as N. 35 Chintz and N. 20 Rose Comete and perhaps N. 03 Secret....and next month Chanel is launching the Rouge Coco Shine collection...which means one more Chanel product to lust over!

No comments:

Post a Comment