Sunday, April 3, 2011

Dear Zoya, I think I love you.

 I found this new polish and I'm absolutely infatuated with it!!! I have never used Zoya polish before (I'm a total Essie snob) but I am reformed!

This color is Caitlin. Zoya polishes typically have lady names. I just love this!! Isn't it like dessert on your nails or something? Yummm it's so good. It's a gray toned violet/periwinkle. In the first picture you can see the purple in it and in the second you can see(I hope...) how the gray is pretty strong too. The application was divine. I'm not the best at painting my nails but the brush bristles are shorter than most which allows for better control, the color went on so smooth and was perfectly opaque in two coats. I will definitely be trying out more Zoya polish after being so pleased with this one. Polishes run for ($8).

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Thanks for the comment on my blog - had to check yours out too and it's lovely! This colour is gorgeous! I'm coming over to the US in a couple of weeks - need to make a list of products to pick up, if you have any suggestions - let me know!

    ReplyDelete