Thursday, April 28, 2011

MAC Studio Finish vs. Sculpt

So both of these concealers have a really good reputation. The Pixiwoo sister's swear by the Studio Finish but they also use Studio Sculpt frequently. Tanya Burr of Pixi2woo also uses both of these pretty equally. So which one wins...well its not that easy because One Size...doesn't fit all.
.
Studio Sculpt in NW25                        Studio Finish in NW20

I would describe Studio Sculpt as the creamier of the two, with almost the consistency of a Cremesheen Lipstick...not oily but moisturizing....which is why I prefer to use this in the winter.(Oddly enough the colors I grabbed for photos are the opposite for the seasons...) While Studio Finish is creamy and by no means drying it has more of a powder finish and is a thinner consistency which is why this is my summer go to concealer since my skin produces more oil. Both concealers have NC and NW shades ranging for 15 to 50. I really enjoy both of these and apply them with 224 brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment